January 17, 2019

Clearing Dust

I wasn't planning on blogging but "new post" button looked tempting.

To God be the glory great things HE has done. Looking back at my life on this blog; what a life time ago it seems.



We have three little princesses now and one little prince. I am overflowing with thankfulness I get to stay home and teach and love these little babies and young children. Some days it's extraordinarily hard. Some days it's purely amazing.

I have a few more gray hairs now. I hope that means I'm getting wiser.



2 comments:

Martha Peterson said...

This is a testimony that I will tell everyone in the world. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Zuma Zuk have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me after doing everything he asked me to do, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar case to meet with this man and have your marriage fixed His email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp him on this +15068001647..... thank so much Zuma Zuk.

BonnieJ said...

I just clicked on this to see if your posts were still up :)