October 13, 2009

Sitting in the living room with the stove cranked it's easy to feel sleepy. The day is so gray and rainy out there it feels like a good day to hibernate. ; ) It's my turn to cook so I won't be here for very long. :)

Had a lovely weekend climbing Mt. Monadnock. It was brutally cold at the top. Next time I am so bringing gloves and hat. :)

Me on the top. :) The hair was just whipping...even when I had my hood on it was all in my face.





Showing we MADE IT. :D




The best shot of the day I thought...




The color was pretty cool.



~

So Messiah rehearsal again tonight! I've been studying. Hopefully I won't make any huge mistakes and lead anyone astray. :D I do believe the whole house will know the soprano part before long. ; ) This is the second choir of my adult life I've been in (other than family music of course) and the unfamiliar songs I tend to leave until I go to the first rehearsal, since of course everyone else will know them and I'll follow them. WRONG. I need to get out of the follow mentality in these situations. :D

~

Vincent got a dear, er, I mean DEER today!! (: P Excited and happy for him! I went out with him this morning and got wet cold feet and a few pictures. I'll let him post them in his time. :)

~





Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart. For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. For,
"All men are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of the Lord stands forever."
1 Peter 1:22-25 NIV

No comments: