July 20, 2010

What a lovely weekend....:sigh:

Abigail and I had fun taking a few pics. ;) Thanks to Hillary (in the last pic of the set) for these!



Of course we're not talking to each other!!!!! : P



; )




And of course no visit to a farm would be complete without my favorite chore - WEEDING! Yay. :)



I'm pretty sure the Darts think I have a few screws loose for admitting I like to weed.




We had music of course with 4 concerts. : ) Just so praising the Lord for His blessings and for the opportunities He brings.



And no! We weren't worried when the bus broke Sunday night. I LOVE how the Lord lets us break down in the most perfect spots. : )

And, that's how we should be in all of life. Don't worry when everything looks broken because God sees the reason why and only lets us break down in the best spots because He loves us.

"Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand."


No comments: