August 11, 2005

Back from the New Hampshire concert. We're beginning to get followers coming to concerts. : ) It's always fun to talk to people afterward. I felt bad for this one gentlemen who came up to afterward and said this is the place he came to die and that is was a crazy house, people yelling at night etc. He said we made his day. I'm not sure if he was a Christian but he smiled and nodded when I talked about Jesus. I'm going to be praying for him. I can't imagine being trapped in a place like that. I know things could be a lot worse. *Bonnie just handed me a green bean. Fresh from the side porch garden. That was good.* Anyway, I was reading a book about nursing homes. This country needs to reform nursing homes, but I'm not interested in having the government do it. Federal funding is not the answer!

No comments: