December 13, 2004

Last night I went to choir practice. I wish Bonnie would have come with me! She went with me to one rehearsal back in the spring but she didn’t like it because it was so looong. We were singing this long patriotic musically dated medley. I was practicing a lot and everyone in the house learned the songs. In fact anything I sing everyone seems to pick up on it. Anyway, we’re only singing two easy songs this time and I think she would have enjoyed it and they could have used her.

This is turning more into a journal than a blog, but what exactly is the definition of a blog?

We saw a home movie of us at a friend’s house on New Years Eve yesterday afternoon. It’s so funny to see what we were like 3 years ago! I hope I don’t still look like that! I think everyone looked a little strange. And everyone was so tiny! The best part was seeing Vincent playing his banjo. He was so cute!

No comments: