August 21, 2009

Greetings and salutations! A blessed morning to you all!

I have a large amount of things to do before the next 7 days is over, but I wanted to drop in and leave a post.

Monday was the quarter century mark for me. Tis rather interesting to contemplate you're already half way to 50. *gulp* Remember folks, this life is only the test for the next. That helps keep my mind in perspective anyway. And, I stop worrying about becoming 'old.' Haha. :D



Only 10 candles...does this mean I'm really only 10 years old? :D

The next two days after Monday we spent getting wood moved out of a barn and moved fire wood, nearly non stop (eating and sleeping breaks allowed.) Pretty dirty work...



Me, looking preeeety stiff and dirty.

So Thursday my new lens arrived from Alaska.



It's been quite fun to work with. (More pics here.) A little frustrating not to know how to manipulate the tripod better! I need to work on that. Working on such a small scale every little bit of wind or movement causes blur. Looking forward to working more with the lens though and sharpening my skills.

So, that brings us to Friday...which is today. Laundry, packing, cleaning, fixing, calling - those type of things are on my list today. Hope you all have a great weekened and I'll try to check back in with a farewell and some more pictures before the tour starts up. Looking forward to getting back on the road seeing some of you all again!

Since ancient times no one has heard,
no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides you,
who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.
Isaiah 64:4 NIV

No comments: