October 02, 2009

It is always dangerous to blog when I'm tired. I suppose it could become more humorous that way. I shall hopefully not stick my size 8 foot in my size 12 mouth. At least I have room if need be.

If you stalk our schedule page (perfectly acceptable in most cases), or visited my facebook page late this week might have guessed we're home! I wasn't too thrilled we were ONLY gone for 4 1/2 weeks. But, it was kinda my fault. October is a fabulous month to be home and I put my vote to be home this month. : ) Looking forward to getting some of that brilliant fall color captured and breathing the deliciously cool fall air. Mmm!! I suppose I'll have to learn how to be a 'real' photographer and get up when it's still dark and camp out by the swamp and hike tall mountains. (This is wisdom from Vincent, btw.) *yawn* Oh dear. I'm getting more tired just thinking about it.

Changing subjects: I have to smile when I think back to the things I've posted in the past. How we change and shrug off faddish ideas or unthought out opinion which we thought we should air publicly. Or maybe I thought it out but since had a gray matter switch out. For instance, take my post about pink shirts on guys. I think I shocked myself when I came home with a pink dress shirt for Nathan yesterday. Hehe.




Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

James 1:12 NIV

Goodnight. :)

No comments: