October 10, 2010

Woot! That last post was #500 for me!

I was privileged to be a part of a wedding last week. Between singing and taking photos here and there I got to curl hair. :)




The cake was beautiful and sweet.




The princess was beautiful...



And they are now living Happily Ever After. :)



:sigh: :)


On another note: WE ARE ALMOST HOME! I will miss a lot of things on the road (a ton!) but one I won't is the crazy FICKLE wifi connections. I think I just got a mega dose of "patience" working out the connection issues tonight.

Hope you all have a good week! Not sure I'll be back before the end of the week to check in or not.

Carol :)

“Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.”
Proverbs 19:20-21 NIV




No comments: