January 07, 2010

I'm finally posting! What? I haven't posted since last year? ; )

Please. Hold your applause down.

Thank you.

Where was I? Oh yes. : ) So this is my first post of 2010. Or twenty-ten to be in sync with the in-the-know folks. Tis grammatically correct. Forbid the utterance two-thousand and ten! : P Just so you know, I'm not that hung up on it. I didn't join the facebook group either. : )

Here's a photo of the lovely snow we got. We have lots of snow still. Anyone want any?



We've really been enjoying the wood the Lord has graciously provided these days of 20's teens and below. The house sure cools down when we forget to keep feed the stove. :) Isn't that how it is when we neglect our spiritual life?

"....and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Matthew 24:11-13 NIV

~

Lord, let your love burn in our hearts.



No comments: