November 08, 2010



Slowly but surely I'm chipping away at the piles of tshirts for rugs. Above is the most recently completed project. I'm finally getting a the hang of 'round' as I've only been able to tackle straight square rugs. Circular is improvement. :)

We had a great trip to NJ and back this weekend. It was great to see the familiar faces and meet new ones. :) A few pics will probably follow on the main family blog in a few days.

We drove through SNOW, yes, snow in Connecticut. Brrr! I'm glad the forecast is calling for warmer weather in the future. Florida here we come?? Ok. Not yet. :) Maybe Florida won't be as cold as last year! I'm getting my order in for nice and warm now. :D


Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Philippians 4:6 NIV


No comments: