July 16, 2005


No, I haven’t died. Blogging just hasn’t been top a priority. I’ve been feeling a little guilty, I owe my readers, both of you, an explanation. Two words have dominated my life for the past few days. Bus and basement. I’m sitting here slurping my Sprite Remix slushy thinking about what has been done. The electrical room is looking good. At least we have a walk way now! The bus is looking sleek outside and a mess inside, but the inside mess should just be temporary. The wood in the bunks will be glowing in the soft summer sunset by next week with a new coat of polyurethane. Boy, I’m glad Sunday comes once a week.

A blog I was reading recently had a post concerning WWJD on the back of someone girls pants. Pretty sick. Reading the comments someone has posted concerning the WWJD phrase saying, "has never been a practical help for living the Christian life". I disagree. Paul said, imitate me as I imitate Christ. We should all be striving to be more and more Christ like. Asking what Jesus would do in situations seems totally in line with scripture. I do agree that the phrase has been 'overused' and may not mean a lot to nominal Christians. But, I don't think we should throw out the concept simply because people who have no intention of following it use it.

No comments: