July 06, 2006

If you’ve read Bonnie's bog you'll know we’re going to a festival. Our first one. :-) We’re in for a very long weekend including roughly 1,000 miles of driving. Maybe we’ll have an update ready by late Monday or Tuesday. I certainly doubt the availability of wireless in the backwoods of Maine, but anything is possible. :-) Right?!

Dad has been working overtime making cords to hook up the new box and learning how to push buttons on the digital mixer . He’s done such a great job. I need to go help him get some stuff together and I suppose I should finish packing. I’m learning to dread packing. :-p I lost my favorite skirt on the last trip. It seems to have vanished. Ruining clothes I know; but what is this vanishing into thin air thing??

So I’m getting the traveling itch back. And that‘s a good thing. When we got back this winter/spring I was so ready to go home. And I wasn’t too sure about leaving for so long so soon. Four weeks out of the summer is a big chunk of time. But, It’s going to be good. I know it. :-)

Ok, anything else I forgot to blog about?

I guess not.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: