July 01, 2006

This, that and the other....

*CLICK ON LINK AND READ FIRST!* This is a very important issue.

July is here already. Wait, the year is half gone?! No. That can't be. We were just on our way down to Texas....

Time certainly does fly.

Anyhooo. I'm not into quizzes but this one hit home because there is a debate at my house that I'm not really into 'bluegrass'. And since I tend to agree that I don't have much bluegrass blood in me I thought this was cute...

How Bluegrass Are You?
Your Result: You're Somewhat Bluegrass

Well...you've got some clue as to what's going on, but not much. You can hum along to "Dueling Banjos" and "Rocky Top" (and yes, that's a bluegrass song) and you definitely think that "Old Crowe Medicine Show" is bluegrass music. There's hope for you though...go buy some J.D. Crowe, Stanley Brothers, and maybe some Don Reno, settle down in a fold-out camping chair, and remain outdoors for at least a weekend. You'll have it before long!

You're Purty Bluegrass
Ultimate Bluegrasser
Ehhh....not Bluegrass at all
How Bluegrass Are You?


Did you read that?! There is hope for me. :D

Yay! They canceled our outdoor concert at the fireworks this evening. Phew. Not that I don't enjoy singing but a few of us have colds and this will be out last weekend before November that we'll be home and free. Life is going to get crazy in a little less than two weeks!


This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Ps 118:24 - NIV

No comments: