November 24, 2006

Twas’ the day after Thanksgiving….

Toady we visited that little room an hour away and spent a good amount of time recording and a good amount of time eating Thanksgiving leftovers. :-)

I’m realizing how badly I need to practice and how the ears of the audiences must hurt by the time I’m done playing. :-/ Violin is a time consuming instrument and MUST be given attention if I want to continue playing. :-P I was thinking how life would be different if I would spend less time on things that are useless (but entertaining!) and more time on lasting things. I guess I should know that by now that practicing should outweigh computer and quilting time. :-P

Well, It’s getting late….before I go….

Isn’t this a cute baby!??

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, he isn’t ours. :-( This is the new baby of the Wiebe family! R. Garret Wiebe is 3 weeks old and as cute as button. He was smiling like crazy. :-)

No comments: