November 28, 2006

Oh dear, dear….

I feel like I’ve accomplished nothing today. It’s not like I didn’t do anything, it just feels like I didn’t do anything. :-P Yesterday was so busy and today just wasn't.

Last night band rehearsal was quite interesting. On the ride home my lips felt numb. : D Our concert is on Saturday and I have a lot of work to do. :-/

So, back to today - after making supper, to drown out my I-did-nothing-today-blues (LOL), I melted half a large piece of chocolate with butter and mixed in roughly two scoops of instant coffee granules. It’s not quite chocolate cover coffee beans but it sure hit the spot. ;-) If you spread this trio out on wax paper it hardens to a softer kind of hard chocolate and it’s very addictive. : D I’m wondering if I’ll be able to sleep tonight…..ummm.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: