April 19, 2007

Have you ever felt like you were running in circles, never reaching the end of a huge maze? Or, perhaps swimming up stream and staying in one place seemingly forever? I can’t stand this feeling. I shouldn’t post when I’m like this… haha. Thankfully, feelings will not dictate our lives if we stop them.

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Heb. 12:2-3 NIV

“….Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength."
Neh. 8:10 NIV


I’m suppose to tagging 5 people for the Thinking Blog Award.

*icon here* (Yes, I'll edit this later.)

How about I list one in each of the next five posts? Ok? Ok.

Patrick Kocher, can be found here. I would be witty like Bonnie and write a little something but nothing is coming that doesn’t sound corny. Not that his blog is corny, I’m just having a hard time not sounding corny. Anyway, go check out his blog, it’s worth the trip over there.

Yesterday we sang and I have just about no pictures. :-P What I need is a camera with a remote. That would be nice. I haven’t had the energy to go searching for a good deal on a camera. An SLR would be nice someday…..yeah. I should be taking more pictures but now I feel crippled knowing about bounce flash. Nothing looks good after playing with something nice. Spoiled? Um, yes.

On the brighter side the sun came out today! It felt very nice to get out and sweep all the ’winter’ off the porch, sidewalk, etc. (That means sand for all of you who don’t deal with snow.) It’s suppose to be nice all the rest of this week and the weekend. Which is nice since we’re singing three times between Saturday and Sunday.

And speaking of singing….I’ve been drinking apple cider vinegar and gargling salt water all day (not literally) but the beginnings of a sore throat are lingering. That should make for an interesting weekend. :-P I think I caught my employer’s cold. She’s had laryngitis for days now. Hmm. Let’s not think about this.

BTW, tomorrow is another day….. (just reminding myself here)

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6:34 NIV

AMEN.

No comments: