September 11, 2005

First of all, Happy Birthday to Izzy! Hope you have an awesome day and hope you're having good weather like we're having here in MA.


Second, it's the 4th anniversary of 9/11. It's hard to believe it happened 4 years ago. I remember where I was when I heard the news. I was up in my room working on remodeling. (For my 17th birthday they gave me a room makeover, they helped the first month, I had to finish. : ) So I came down stairs for something and mom told me what happened and told me to turn on the radio. One week later my grandmother died. Kinda of a sad time all around. Still, God is good and on the throne no matter what we go through. Through her funeral we were given a banjo and that started the bluegrass division of the MacDonald Family Singers. God works in mysterious ways.

No comments: