April 09, 2006

Check out Vincent's post. And if you can't/won't visit xanga I'll fill you in right here. : ) We went 'down town' to pass out tracts and witness 1 on 1 at the Rat Race. I photographed the event. I didn't really get any great shots but these give you an idea what we were doing. It was SO cold! My fingers were having a hard time handling the tracts at the end. I kept thinking, hey, ya know I'll bet it's warmer in Houston! Anyway....
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Most of the people I asked if they wanted the IQ test were receptive. I'd say 65% said yes. Comparing notes with Vincent we don't think the million dollar bills went over as well. That little run in with the police officer at the beginning was a tad unsettling. But, it's totally legal to hand out this stuff. He couldn't really say anything, and just asked us not to bother people with them. We're praying that the seeds we planted would grow! We actually came across two people who said they attended a local church and gave us one of their tracts. That was interesting.

No comments: