August 28, 2006

I guess I should update on the bus first. : P

Well, the old engine went back in after a new injector (edit - make that SIX injectors!), alternator, a good cleaning, and more. When we got it back in it would not start! Bummer. After some trouble shooting Dad and Vincent got it started today. Yay! But, we're not over the 'hump' yet. It's blowing a lot of blue smoke. Something is still wrong! What that is we still do not know, for sure. We haven't taken it on a test drive. We're doing that tomorrow. It looks like *wince* we will alter our traveling plans and not cross the Rockies and stick to the plains if this smoking problem is not fixed by Saturday. :-(

Going back in...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
....this weighs about 3,000-3,500 lbs.

In other news...

Vincent had a nice birthday! Papa and the birthday boy...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bonnie previously mentioned I had some news...

A Sony Vaio laptop is now in my care. :-) It came today while I was on the way to work, of course! But, I saw the delivery truck. :-) I'm getting use to the strangeness of it. I don't think it's sunk in yet....I have a laptop..nah, this must be a dream.....

Speaking of dreams, I'm very tired and I am going to bed. You know, too many 11:30pm nights can wear on you! : D *yawn*

No comments: