August 16, 2007



Update for anyone who has been praying for my dad and brother: dad is about the same. He’s was a little discouraged the parasite therapy looks like a dead end, it’s very expensive. So keep praying we find something to help him or the Lord heals him. There was a rumor I heard at work that he was in the hospital. Thankfully he’s not there yet. Last time he had a severe bout he did go to the hospital and almost to the nursing home. PTL he didn’t have to go there.

Nathan…well, he hasn’t been getting the knock out fevers, PTL!, but he has had mini ones. He’s still losing weight, which is a concern. The doc said the results from the ultrasound, blood work, etc., all came back good. He came back borderline lyme disease, he’s going to test again in 4 months. But, he said, it could possibly be a virus. If he’s not improved by 90% by Monday he’s sending him to Boston. Nathan does not want to go. : P I kinda don’t blame him but we really need to find out what’s going on.

In other, more light hearted news, we’ve been picking lots of blueberries!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We try to only pick the blue ones. ; )

Mom’s been making cake and jam and all with them. Yummy. : )

I told you about the m&ms, weeell, I took a picture….ok, I know I’m crazy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What happened to the red ones?!

And, we the prettiest color of gladiolas in our front yard the other day…Peter was kind enough to hold the black background for me. Thanks, Peter!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There seemed to be more I suppose to blog about but alas, I’m too tired to think about what I missed. :) I could just blog some other time! Now that is a thought. ;)

----------------------------

Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:2-3 NIV

No comments: