August 10, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You may think this looks like a pile of rags but it’s the results of hours and hours of cutting and piecing, thank you very much. :) I have 150 blocks made, plus, 54 blocks sewn already…so that leaves me with 236 to make. Plus, I have to square up each block in the stack down to 5 inches. But, at the rate I worked today I should have it all done sometime next week. I doubt I’ll be able to keep up the pace, but you never know.

We’re headed to Vermont tomorrow for the weekend. I’ll see what I can do about pics and such. We canceled our concert this afternoon in NH due to possible rain.

Health update for all concerned and praying: Dad has a new sore spot in his knee, which is making him walk horribly. Nathan has been on antibiotics since Monday but is still running a fever. Oh and Dad is decided not to weigh in today since he said he 'felt light.' Thanks for your prayers. I feel like we're under attack, and on more than one front.

We have some gladiolas outside that bloomed but I feel positively uninspired to photograph them or else you might have seen a picture of them here. Sorry. :-(
Hope you all had a lovely day and you enjoy the weekend!.
~

Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret, him will I put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart, him will I not endure.
Psalm 101:5 NIV

No comments: