August 26, 2007

For those who are looking for an update on our family's health staus, here's one. If you were hoping for a more 'day in the life' post you'll have to wait a little bit longer. :)

Nathan's got an appointment tomorrow morning. He insists he’s better. *ehem* The appointment was never made for Monday (last week) because his severe fevers had subsided. He does seem to be better, but still not back to 100%.

Dad is doing pretty bad. He looked awful at the concert last night and he was in a lot of pain. He lost 2 pounds last week. We thank all of your for your prayer, concern and support. (Thank you Carson family for your email, we read it in chuch this morning.)

And, he’s not exactly in our family but our friend Daniel was in a car accident this morning and he’s in the hospital. He’s got broken bones and other injuries. You won’t read this for a little while, but, we’re praying for you, Daniel.

We sang this song in church this morning. The words were so appropriate. I would post the words here, but they’re copyright as far as I know.

Another week as gone by….another week which is now in the past. We press forward to the goal, through trials, and in everything we give thanks.

Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:12-14 niv

No comments: