December 10, 2005


HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!

“He who heeds discipline shows the way to life, but whoever ignores instruction leads other astray.
Proverbs 10:17

Today is my blog’s birthday! One year ago today acted on my hunch that having an outlet to write would encourage me to write more and so improve my skill. It certainly has given me an outlet, if I’m any better at it I’m not sure! Thanks to Bonnie for blazing the path. = ) So in honor this one year anniversary (wait, I thought it was a birthday?) I’m going to start a new blogging feature or whatever you want to call it. At the beginning of each blog I’m going to put a verse from the book of Proverbs from the corresponding chapter for that day. (For those who don’t know Proverbs has 31 chapters and we read one everyday together as a family.) I don’t know that this will be a permanent feature since I don’t blog everyday; we’ll see.

I think winter decided to come early this year. Twelve inches of the fluffy white stuff is everywhere. I was reminded this morning there is nothing like snow shoveling to get warmed up! Here are some pics from yesterday.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The beginning of the storm….
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My brother is rubbing snow into his head here.

I know, I don’t understand either.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
He seems to like it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Snow anyone?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the way to a concert.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


If anyone is wondering why we’re in the van read on. In the bus snow + hills = disaster! And we like to advert disaster (and tow trucks!).

No comments: