January 09, 2006

I asked my sweet friend Anna to be a guest on my blog for the day. Here are her answers to the "Seven things" survey. Thank you Anna! Great job!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Anna Naylor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
___________________________________________________

Seven things I hope to do before I die:

Complete the Lord's purpose for my life...
Totally die to self! (Is that possible before death?)
Learn to love as Christ loves.
And just for fun, not a must...
Learn the viola.
Sail a yacht or ride a hot-air balloon to Hawaii.
Travel to every country.
Ride a dolphin. =D

Seven things I cannot do well:

Just seven??? =o Okay...

Sew clothes.
Memorize.
Express my self or my thoughts.
Train animals.
Fry an egg. (Unless you like yours quite well done or not done at all.)
Sing in front of people or sing harmonies.
Spell.

Seven things that would attract me to my future husband:

Determined and strong but not stubborn
Kind, compassionate, steady eyes
Loves the outdoors and playing sports, hiking, camping....
A leader
Enthusiastic
Patient
Encourager

Seven things I say often:

You want to play volleyball?
We should do something tonight.
Ya' know
Caleb Thomas, get your fingers out of the sour cream. jk Sorry, Caleb, I had to do it!!! =D
Like.
Hello, nice to meet you.
Goodness.

Seven authors, books or series I love:

The Bible
Fenelon's Seeking Heart
Charles Spurgeon
Elizabeth Pretince's Stepping Heavenward
Children's books with big beautiful pictures.=D
Outlaw Canyon
Patricia St. John




Seven movies I watch over and over again:
I don't like to list moves 'cause I so dislike recommending that anyone watch them, but here are some of my favorites. Note -I don't recommend them.=)

Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Roman Holiday
The Scarlet Pimpernel
The Tale of Two Cities
You Can't Take It With You
Shirley Temple movies
The Last Flight Out

Seven people I want to do this:

Ummmmm????? I don't know many bloggers.

No comments: