March 24, 2006

Proverbs 24:3 By wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established.

Thanks everyone to everyone who prayed for us!


Happy Birthday to Daniel! Nine years ago we had the flu just before and while Daniel was born. And nine years later we’re doing a flu all over again!

This flu/cold thing really knocked us out this time. We ended up canceling singing at our friend’s funeral yesterday. We sent down a box of Cds, not quite the same as singing in person but it was the best we could do! We just found out they gave away all that we sent. PTL! That was a first for us, we’ve never canceled due to sickness. We haven’t had the flu in years so I guess it was our turn. My face felt like I could fry an egg on it. I think everyone else had a similar experience. I can’t remember feeling so warm in my life. Everyone kept exchanging stories of how the nights felt so long, waking up every hour thinking it had to be later than it really was.

Some of us seem to be perking up a bit. Daniel and Hannah are pretty much over it and Nathan brought in wood this morning so he’s feeling better. The fevers have broken for a few of us. Food actually smelled good to me this morning, after living on oranges, jello, crackers, and water (lots of water) a little variety sounds nice.

No comments: