June 24, 2005

Another day another bagel....I found the Bagel Bible at the library! Cool. This recipe is is MORE work than the last one. Kneading by hand for 15 minutes is a long time, at least for me. They are in the fridge rising, haven’t baked them yet, so we'll see if it's worth it. I also added a secret 'ingwedument'*.

I finished painting a wall last night. I got everything away from the wall got my supplies and drop cloths down. I started looking for the paint. Not in the closet, under the bed, not behind the chair. Where did I put the paint?! I must have looked for an hour. After cleaning my closet to the floor I thought to look downstairs with the other paint. A HA! Crisis over. I was struggling with what to do with the trim. After I painted the window frame I thought the tan color looked too plain, so after it had partially dried I took a rag and took some paint off. Looks like patina now! Less harsh than just stark white and not plain tan. I'm going to finish off with some gold stencil at the top of the red wall. In my head it works, we'll see if it actually works on the wall.

*Tigger talk

No comments: