June 29, 2005

Ever have a klutzy day? I did today! I nearly fell flat on my face on the wet granite outside of work today. I recovered and entered the building, clearly shaken. I regained my senses in time to nearly trip the same person twice! I dropped a hanger and forgot to bring my umbrella home. It's just one of those days....

Maybe it had to do with the compliment I got whilst voting to keep taxes from rocketing out of sight. (I’m not exactly sure of the correlation but it must have something to do with it.) While walking down after voting to the little table, before I even opened my mouth, I was greeted with "You're old enough to vote??!". I smiled. "Yes!". Still smiling sweetly, I said "I'll be 21 in August". While stating my name etc and putting my ballot into the box, this same person said I didn't look old enough to drive. I know I don't look my age but please, I'm not 12!

Okeey....

On another note Happy Late Birthday Peter! (aka Fern) Fourteen is a good age to be. Among other things he got a cool dvd of Taylor Mason. Yeah! Thanks for letting us watch it with you. Oh and ice cream cake mom made was delectable! Good thing she made two.

No comments: