December 06, 2006

This was running through my head this evening....

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! 1 John 3:1a NIV


And, Kendra tagged me so, here we go……

A - Available/Single? Single? Available sounds fishy.
B - Best Friend? ~Bonnie~
C - Cake or Pie? Pie. (Apple is good.)
D - Drink Of Choice? Water. Oh you mean besides that? Then it would be mocha with chocolate chips melting at the bottom. That’s good stuff.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday? Glasses. I’m nearly blind without them (or contacts).
F - Favorite Color? Red!
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? Gummy Bears.
H - Hair Style? Up in hair sticks, clips or out. I’ve given up braiding for now….
I - Indulgence? Sleeping until 8:00 am.
J - January Or February? January.
K - Kids & Their Names? I don’t have any.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? God and family.
M - Marriage Date? Since I’m not married it would be pretty hard to know now, would it not?
N- Number Of Siblings? 7, 2 sisters and 5 brothers
O - Oranges Or Apples? I like both.
P - Phobias/Fears? Is there a word for being afraid of computer viruses? :-)
Q - Favorite Quote? Romans 8:28
R - Reason to Smile- My sins are washed away by the blood of Jesus! PTL!
S - Season? Do I have to pick??? Right now a nice snowy winter sounds fun but, very impractical.
T - Tag Three People? Anna, Bonnie and Kim
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I didn’t know how to make chicken soup when I was about 12. Mom said to drain the broth. I did, right down the drain. : D
V - Vegetable you don't like? Okra.
W - Worst Habit? Saying yes to too many things.
X - X-rays You've Had? I’ve never counted. Not something I keep tabs on ya know…..
Y - Your Favorite Food? Pizza.
Z - Zodiac Sign? Don’t know, don’t care.

No comments: