December 19, 2006

We did three concert Sunday. We had to be up before the crack of dawn to get out the door on time and so I was able to catch the sunrise.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We parked on the grass in the morning. :-) It was quite interesting since we had to fill up more time than the normal hour and we were pulling things out we hadn’t played since the fall tour. The folks there were so sweet and helped us pack up in a jiffy. We had a nice lunch and fellowshipped until it was time to head off to concert #2.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On the way over we saw our ‘old church’, actually, just the building. They had sold the building years ago. It brought back memories anyway…

And not more than 3 minutes away was this lovely old tree.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The church made up this cool sign..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here is Bonnie documenting me taking pictures ….lol. She’s having a fun time with her camera. :-)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We had no time to eat afterward because we had 1 ½ hours to breakdown, load, get the next church and set up. Did I mention the next church was half an hour away? :-) Some of the folks made up some food packages and sent them with us. Very sweet of them! We arrived, got set up on time and did our third concert of the day. We ended up staying for the Yankee swap and didn’t get home until just after 9:30pm. Phew. A nice full day.

I started getting a headache during the last concert but didn’t actually start feeling sick until we got home. :- / All day Monday I was in bed with flu like symptoms. Food smelled repulsive and I lived on 5 crackers and water until noon time today. I feel MUCH better now. I’m so thankful I didn’t come down with this on Sunday morning! That would have been, um, interesting. I was feeling nauseated on Saturday night but I chalked it up to getting ‘car’ sick since I was practicing while we were driving. So anyway…I haven’t been near a computer until this afternoon. I’m making up for it now…ha! Praying no one else will get whatever I got...

No comments: