June 11, 2006

I was going to post about how horrible I thought the concert went this afternoon. We had so many issues today, it wasn’t funny. But, I was encouraged to ‘cast my cares’! And that’s just what I’m gonna do.

You all might enjoy some pics. Thanks to Jenn for taking these for us!!
The LaClaires! They are great!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That is all of us.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Our sound man. :-)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bonnie sang "God Put A Yodel" as an encore!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They just ate it up...:-)

Hope you all had a great weekend...Monday comes way too early sometimes.
:-p

Oh, and be sure to watch the Discovery Health channel tonight at 8:00pm (EST) to see the Duggar family. You might see the Dortignacs as well. (Edit: Sorry guys, I guess that's what I get for multi-tasking!!)

No comments: